Renew membership by logging into the website -
If you have been a member of HEIA: Log-in to your membership account and use the renew button.
If this is your first time logging in or you do not remember your password, click on Lost Password and you will be emailed a link to reset it. The email will be sent to the email address that was provided upon initial registration – if this has changed, contact email@example.com
To sign up for new membership
Not In Paid Employment
Associate or Overseas
School Group Membership
- NOTE: Make sure you have Username, Password and Email for each staff member on a digital document before joining.
- School Group Membership (SGM) entitles any one primary, secondary school or college or TAFE campus to nominate up to six (6) members of that school or college to be included in its membership of HEIA. Schools with more than 6 teachers may join the teachers to HEIA for an additional fee of $50 per teacher at the school. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add more members after completing the process.
- School Group Membership Account Holder must update member details if a member leaves the school by logging into the website.
- Nominees, other than the Account Holder, need either a qualification in home economics or home economics subject discipline, or to work in a home economics related area such as design, health, technology or studies of society, or have interests and/or expertise such that their membership is seen to benefit the Institute.
- All members of a school membership are able to take advantage of benefits offered by HEIA.
- All members have access to a digital copy of the journal and other publications.
- Fees:- $400.00
International Federation for Home Economics
Join the International Federation for Home Economics. The Join here button takes you to their site where you can complete the membership details and payment.