Log in to renew if you have ever been a member of HEIA
Join the Home Economics Institute of Australia Inc. (HEIA) and become part of a professional learning community with over 1600 members across Australia.
HEIA is the peak national body for home economics professionals and provides a national focus for home economics and home economists working in education, community health and industry.
HEIA provides you with the opportunity to improve your own professional practice.
As a member of HEIA you will;
- Meet and network with other like-minded professionals in your areas of interest.
- Stay in the know and benefit from a range of products and services whether you are a graduate, experienced teacher or tertiary educator.
- Take the opportunity to become a leader in your profession by being part of a committee or interest group.
- Be affiliated with other professional organisations such as International Federation of Home Economics (IFHE), Australian Alliance of Associations in Education (AAAE), Consumers’ Federation of Australia (CFA) and the Butterfly Foundation.
- Being part of a national organisation supports each and every member to achieve outcomes and goals that would otherwise be difficult to attain.
Become part of this vibrant and progressive organisation and get involved.
Apply today and see the benefits of membership.
Need more information:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0484 143 795